Still life



There were many lights in the room, reflecting and shining on the object. I had to make them all visible in my sketch. While sketching the objects, and shading them with pencils,the only thing I had to do was to erase the dark shades, and make the light visible.

Still life! How much we can learn. Shadows of objects are always weak, unless spotlight falls on the object.

Such is life! When negativity pulls us down, we have to erase the darkness, and let the light shine.
 
I am participating in write tribe pro-blogger challenge.
~~payal~~

9 comments:

  1. Woah!! that's powerful Payal. Loved the take and how you transformed it into a wonderful message of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The message in this expression of life through the brush stroke of art brings so much hope and positive thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thought process Payal! When darkness fades, light begins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely life lesson that we should imbibe when surrounded by clouds of negativity and failure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely and positive post, Payal. We need to look for positives and keep steering the ship in troubled times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful life lesson! Shine bright and all darkness shall vanish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you think, Payal.
    Loved this

    Still life! How much we can learn. Shadows of objects are always weak, unless spotlight falls on the object.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Payal loved the way you connected still life painting with positivity.

    Cheers
    MeenalSonal from AuraOfThoughts

    ReplyDelete